Today sees the release on DVD of the animated version of ‘The Power of the Daleks’ and we have a copy to give away.
The 6-part series was first released exclusively by BBC Store on the November 5th, 2016 at 5:50pm exactly to the minute that the show broadcast on the BBC One back in 1966.
This classic series thought lost forever has been recreated by the team behind the highly successful animation of the lost Dad’s Army episode A Stripe For Frazer. Character design comes from acclaimed comic book artists Martin Geraghty and Adrian Salmon. The producer and director is Charles Norton.
This new region 2, 2-disc DVD comes with all 6 episodes and a host of special features.
Region 2 is playable in Europe, Japan, the Middle East, Egypt, South Africa, Greenland.
All you need to do to win is answer the following question.
Question: Who plays colony scientist Lesterson?
Email your answer to the address below with the subject line ‘The Power of the Daleks Competition’. Only answers submitted by email will be accepted.
All entries need to be submitted by 6pm BST on Tuesday, November 22nd. Winners will be notified within 24hrs.
As with all contests, there are some rules and regulations:
- You must be over 16 to enter. (You will need a parent to enter for you if you are too young.)
- Your name, address, email, age and contest answer must be sent to: email@example.com with the relevant subject name.
- Blogtor Who will randomly select a winner from the list of correctly answered entries.
- Most prizes will be available worldwide; however, some are restricted. Any restrictions will be announced in the post.
- Blogtor Who will pay for shipping costs. If there are any duty or customs charges the winner is responsible for paying the charges.