DAY 12 OF THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Welcome to the final day of our 12 days of Christmas Giveaway and a good one for comic book fans.
Our final prize features 3 comic book collections with exciting stories for the Tenth, Eleventh and Twelfth Doctors…
The Tenth Doctor Volume 5: Arena of Fear collects year two issues #6 to 10. It is written by Eisner Award-winning writer, Nick Abadzis with art by Elena Casagrande, Eleonora Carlini, Iolanda Zanfardino, and Arianna Florean, and cover artwork by Alice X. Zhang.
Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor Volume 5 – The One collects year two #6 to 10. It is written Si Spurrier & Rob Williams with artwork by Simon Fraser, Warren Pleece, Leandro Casco. Cover by Alex Ronald.
Doctor Who: The Twelfth Doctor, Volume 4: The School of Death collects year two issues #1 to 5. It is written by Robbie Morrison with artwork by Rachael Stott. Cover by Alice X Zhang.
To win all three collections simply answer the question below.
Question: What is the name of the Eleventh Doctors comic book companion?
Email your answer to the address below with the subject line ‘12 day Giveaway – Day 12’. Only answers submitted by email will be accepted.
Staying with the ’12’ theme, each competition will be open for just 12 hours. All entries need to be submitted by 9pm BST, December 23rd. Any entries submitted after this time will not be included. Winners will be notified within 24hrs.
As with all contests, there are some rules and regulations:
- You must be over 16 to enter. (You will need a parent to enter for you if you are too young.)
- Your name, address, email, age and contest answer must be sent to: [email protected] with the relevant subject name.
- Blogtor Who will randomly select a winner from the list of correctly answered entries.
- Contributors, family and friends connected to Blogtor Who are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Most prizes will be available worldwide; however, some are restricted. Any restrictions will be announced in the post.
- Blogtor Who will pay for shipping costs. If there are any duty or customs charges the winner is responsible for paying the charges.