DAY 5 OF THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
We are back with day 5 of our 12 days of Christmas Giveaway and with another excellent audio box set from Big Finish.
Back in November Big Finish brought back Steven Moffat’s terrifying creation, the Silence in a brand new 3 story box set – UNIT: Silenced. But this time with the Doctor not around the Silence are pitted against the forces of UNIT and its head Kate Stewart (Jemma Redgrave).
Redgrave is joined by Ingrid Oliver as scientist Osgood, Warren Brown as Lieutenant Sam Bishop, James Joyce as Captain Josh Carter and Ramon Tikaram as Colonel Shindi in these new audio tales from writers Matt Fitton and John Dorney.
To be in with a chance to win this brand new set, just answer the question below.
Question: In what Doctor Who episode did the Silence first appear?
Email your answer to the address below with the subject line ‘12 day Giveaway – Day 5’. Only answers submitted by email will be accepted.
Staying with the ’12’ theme, each competition will be open for just 12 hours. All entries need to be submitted by 9pm BST, December 16th. Any entries submitted after this time will not be included. Winners will be notified within 24hrs.
As with all contests, there are some rules and regulations:
- You must be over 16 to enter. (You will need a parent to enter for you if you are too young.)
- Your name, address, email, age and contest answer must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant subject name.
- Blogtor Who will randomly select a winner from the list of correctly answered entries.
- Contributors, family and friends connected to Blogtor Who are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Most prizes will be available worldwide; however, some are restricted. Any restrictions will be announced in the post.
- Blogtor Who will pay for shipping costs. If there are any duty or customs charges the winner is responsible for paying the charges.