DAY 10 OF THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Welcome to day 10 of our 12 days of Christmas giveaway and a class act.
Today’s prize features the new Doctor Who spin-off ‘Class’ on both region 2 DVD and Blu-ray.
The 8-part series from young adult writer Patrick Ness premiered on BBC Three on 22nd October 2016 featuring a new, young and excellent cast. And as an extra special treat, current Twelfth Doctor Peter Capaldi appeared in the first episode.
It’s a new term at Coal Hill Academy, and students are preparing for their Autumn Prom. But when the school comes under attack, four alienated students must form an unlikely alliance to defeat them. And this incursion is only the beginning.
To find out more about the show, see our dedicated pages and to win yet another great prize just answer the questions below.
NOTE: ‘Class’ is not yet released on either region 2 DVD or Blu-ray. Currently, the quoted release date is January 16th, 2017. The winner will receive both as soon as possible following the release.
QUESTION: What is the name of the leader of Shadow Kin.
Email your answer to the address below with the subject line ‘12 day Giveaway – Day 10’. Only answers submitted by email will be accepted.
Staying with the ’12’ theme, each competition will be open for just 12 hours. All entries need to be submitted by 9pm BST, December 21st. Any entries submitted after this time will not be included. Winners will be notified within 24hrs.
As with all contests, there are some rules and regulations:
- You must be over 16 to enter. (You will need a parent to enter for you if you are too young.)
- Your name, address, email, age and contest answer must be sent to: [email protected] with the relevant subject name.
- Blogtor Who will randomly select a winner from the list of correctly answered entries.
- Contributors, family and friends connected to Blogtor Who are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Most prizes will be available worldwide; however, some are restricted. Any restrictions will be announced in the post.
- Blogtor Who will pay for shipping costs. If there are any duty or customs charges the winner is responsible for paying the charges.